Saturday, March 19, 2011

Xbox'd Sx4


So the news is out, there’s a new Suzuki on the block. With its exciting body shell from 2008 with a mind numbing 1.3 diesel engine from 2009, it’s called the amazing ‘NEW SX4 Diesel’. And that’s about it, end of news, nothing here will get you that tingling feeling in your pants and to add to the misery by the time you read the above lines the news is going to be so old that it would make a month old loaf of bread seem fresh.


I own a SX4,but thankfully I own the 1.6 petrol, it’s not one of the most exciting things to happen to me, but yes it did get me to 180+kmph,the fastest I every have driven a car (and I am required to say that I did that speed “on a closed stretch of road”:P).  the diesel brother, however will never make it that far and I believe it will run out of steam before it even reaches 150, the acceleration is bad and god save the person behind the wheel if you want to talk driving experience, it is the cheapest to buy in that segment and Suzuki assures you a complete peace of mind in terms of future maintenance experience, nothing path breaking, good for point A to point B transportation in a slightly bigger car….period.

That done I had this friend who asked me the other day if I was kicking myself in the rear for not waiting for the diesel version ,after all my car has stacked up near about 40k in 2years and some months, it’s not like I travelled to the moon and back, but a considerable mileage none the less. But no, my feet are still firm on the ground and my rear still a perfect round; however I am tempted to kick the bosses at Suzuki for not giving us this, the ‘SX4 XBOX360’


Just look at it!!! This car is every man-child's dream come true, you might get various optional extras to your car, I got a reverse sensor and that was a big deal then, my friend got a billion watts stereo, but an Xbox!! Suzuki has taken a éclair and made it into a Hershey Bar. Worrying about a car not having steering controls is so passé…. You get an entire gaming controller here  :D. And don’t think this is done by one of those pimp’s, pimping your ride thing, this is the real deal. It was made by Suzuki along with Microsoft. Why don’t you make this for the masses Suzuki!!! I don’t want a diesel engine that everyone has; I want this, which no one else has. Dare to dream Mr. Suzuki!!!

This car dares and in my honest opinion dose what  we have come to accept and appreciate about Japanese cars. They are a bit of a giggle to look at and a whole lot fun when playing around with its electronics.lets faces it japs don’t make good looking cars but what they are good at is making tall structures and filling ‘em up to the brim with cutting edge electronics, and this sx4 does just that.i would really ask Suzuki to play around with such concepts,  the world is a mad-mad place,and trust me madness gets you farther,in one piece than total logic and sense would.





and ya Just one more thing the controller on the wheel is NICE,but just wait till the driver's airbag's deploy.
JD
Revrange

3 comments:

ROHAN SWAMY said...

grt work!!

Gaurav said...

nice man!! but X-Box sucks, the only thing i like bout it is the Kinect. But i guess u cant do that in the SX4 or for that matter any car...PS till i die \m/ :D \m/

JD said...

@rohan- appreciate that mate!
@gaurav- PS3 would have given this car the stealth fighter color scheme! :P

Post a Comment